Graduate Certificate in Energy Dynamics, Policy and Strategy
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies' current minimum general admission requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering program.
- Students holding a B.S. degree in a science field with an appropriate background in chemistry, fluid mechanics, earth sciences, physics, and mathematics may also be admitted.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 or 3.00 for the last two years.
- A total of nine (9) credit hours must be completed.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required to earn the certificate.
|ENE 501||Managing Energy Resources and Policy||3|
|ENE 533||Project Dynamics & Strategy Modeling||3|
|ENGR 556||System Dynamics I||3|
Courses shall only count as credit toward fulfilling the requirements listed above when a grade of C or greater has been awarded at the completion of the course.