Early Intervention Leadership Certificate
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Education or related field.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0.
- Meet minimum requirements for admission set by the School of Graduate Studies, including English proficiency requirements.
- Online application and fee of $35.
- One official copy of ALL college and/or university academic transcripts.
- A two- to three-page personal statement. Include: your goals and objectives, your academic or professional accomplishments, career goals, and clearly identify your interest in leadership in the area of early intervention.
|Spring Semeter (6 credits)|
|SPED 516||Collaborative Authentic Assessment in Early Intervention||3|
|T&L 590||Special Topics||3|
|Fall Semester (6 credits)|
|SPED 514||Intervention Strategies with Infants and Toddlers||3|
|T&L 580||Practicum in Schools||3|