Master of Engineering in Petroleum Engineering
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies' current minimum general admission requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 for the last two years. A lower GPA may be accepted on the basis of case by case for those with industry experience.
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies' English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- A minimum of 30 semester credit hours.
- A minimum of three semester credit hours of an approved design project.
- At least one-half of the credits must be at or above the 500-level and the remaining credits can be from lower level courses which have been approved by school of graduate studies as graduate level courses.
- A maximum of nine (9) semester credits may be transferred from another institution.
- An overall GPA of 2.75 or better for all coursework.
- Complete the approved design project.