Graduate Certificate in Energy Systems and Optimization
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies' current minimum general admission requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering program.
- Students holding a B.S. degree in a science field with an appropriate background in chemistry, fluid mechanics, earth sciences, physics, and mathematics may also be admitted.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 or 3.00 for the last two years.
- A total of nine (9) credit hours must be completed.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required to earn the certificate.
|ENE 510||Energy Systems Engineering I||3|
|ENE 511||Energy Systems Engineering II||3|
|ENE 512||Energy Systems Optimization||3|
Courses shall only count as credit toward fulfilling the requirements listed above when a grade of C or greater has been awarded at the completion of the course.