Graduate Minor in Psychology

Graduate students taking major work in other departments and graduate minor work in psychology for a master’s degree should have the equivalent of an undergraduate minor in psychology with the following specific courses: PSYC 111 Introduction to Psychology, PSYC 250 Developmental Psychology, PSYC 270 Abnormal Psychology (or the equivalent). Any of the psychology courses, which carry graduate credit, are acceptable for the graduate minor.

Graduate students taking major work in another department and minor work in psychology for a doctoral degree, in addition to having the undergraduate preparation noted in the paragraph above, must also have completed a course in statistics and an undergraduate laboratory course in Experimental Psychology. No specific courses are required for the graduate minor except that all credits for the minor must be 500-level credits.

Office of the Registrar

Tel: 701.777.2711
Fax: 701.777.2696

Twamley Hall Room 201
264 Centennial Drive Stop 8382
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8382