Master of Engineering in Energy Systems Engineering
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies' current minimum general admission requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- B.S. degree in an engineering or related field. Students holding a B.S. degree in a science or other related field may be admitted to Qualified Status with an obligation to acquire a background engineering knowledge. The exact requirements will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.50, or 3.00 for the last two years.
- Graduate Record Examination General Test for those with undergraduate degrees from non-ABET accredited programs.
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies' English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- A minimum of 30 credits of coursework selected in collaboration with the student’s advisor and approved by the program’s graduate director.
- At least one-half of the credits must be at or above the 500-level.
- A maximum of nine semester credits may be transferred from another institution.