Withdrawal from the University

A student wishing to withdraw from the University before the end of a semester must begin the withdrawal process by submitting a completed Withdrawal Form to the Office of the Registrar. Failure to do so will result in a grade of F in all classes and no refund of fees. If a student would like to completely withdraw from a degree program, he or she must complete a School of Graduate Studies Withdrawal Form available on the School of Graduate Studies website. 

Office of the Registrar

Tel: 701.777.2711
Fax: 701.777.2696

Twamley Hall Room 201
264 Centennial Drive Stop 8382
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8382