Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies' current minimum general admission requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related field. Students holding B.S. degrees in other fields, e.g., physics, mathematics, and computer science, may be admitted to Provisional or Qualified status until undergraduate requirements in electrical engineering have been satisfied.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 or a GPA of at least 2.75 for the last two years.
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies' English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- A program of study must include the following:
- A minimum of 30 semester credit hours
- Three to Six (3-6) semester credit hours of an approved design project (EE 595 Design Project)
- Maximum of three (3) credit hours of EE 591 Electrical Engineering Research is acceptable.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) semester credit hours of coursework at the 500 level or above (including the design project)
- All courses must be approved for graduate credit and by the advisor.
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or better for all coursework.