Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or at least 3.00 for the last two years.
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Students who have received a bachelor’s degree or higher from the United States or English-speaking Canada are not required to submit the TOEFL.
- All applicants are required to respond to essay questions provided in the application, and submit a resume and a writing sample.
- All PK-12 applicants are required to submit to a background check.
- Typically, teaching experience beyond Pk-12 student teaching is required.
- Thirty credits required at or above the 500 level.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0
- Complete one 3-credit research class (EFR 509 or T & L 569).
- A maximum of one-fourth of the credit hours required for the degree may be transferred from another institution.
- Successful completion of the Id21 assessment (21st Century Principal Assessment Center).
M.Ed. Degree (PK-12 Emphasis)
|EDL 501||Leadership and Organizational Behavior||3|
|EDL 514||Supervision and Staff Development||3|
|EDL 515||Education Law and Ethics||3|
|EDL 593||Internship in Educational Leadership||1-8|
|T&L 569||Action Research||3|
|EDL 997||Independent Study||1-4|
|EDL 513||Leading K-12 Curriculum and Instruction||3|