2017-2018 Catalog

U Card

Room 136, Memorial Union
Phone (701) 777-1234

The U Card is the official University ID card and can be used at any campus service requiring identification. A government issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport) is needed at the time of requesting an ID. The U Card also allows access to, or service from, the bookstore, library, complex service centers, dining centers, athletic events, printing labs, and electronic door access.

Complete information about the U Card is available at the website: www.ucard.und.edu.

Office of the Registrar

Tel: 701.777.2711
Fax: 701.777.2696

Twamley Hall Room 201
264 Centennial Drive Stop 8382
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8382