International Programs, Office of
The International Center at the University of North Dakota supports and develops academic programs on campus and abroad. Our goal is to help prepare students to deal effectively with the growing interdependence of the world, as well as provide UND’s international population with a variety of immigration and student services. The International Center works to encourage global understanding through education abroad, cultural programming, and support of international students and scholars.
To achieve its goal, the International Center provides the following services:
- Advising international students, faculty, and staff on immigration, personal, and acculturation needs;
- Sponsoring intercultural events and promoting International Organization activities;
- Advising students, faculty and staff on international exchange opportunities;
- Coordinating UND education abroad programs with more than 45 universities in 20 countries, as well as a number of affiliated program providers;
- Providing information on Fulbright grants and other international faculty exchanges and development programs.
The International Center is composed of a director, two education abroad advisors, and three international student advisors.
The International Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Memorial Union in room 261. Office staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; closed on weekends; holiday hours may vary. Comfortable study space is available. All are welcome.