Leave of Absence from Graduate Study

Students who wish to take a leave of absence from their program must notify their graduate program and the School of Graduate Studies by requesting a leave of absence, by completing and submitting to the School of Graduate Studies the Graduate Readmission or Leave of Absence form available on the School of Graduate Studies Web page. The form must be submitted in advance of the leave. Degree and certificate seeking students who do not submit a leave of absence will be required to apply for readmission to the School of Graduate Studies. Applications for readmission will be reviewed by the program and Graduate Dean. Students may be denied readmission based on review of their prior progress and their application for readmission. 

Office of the Registrar

Tel: 701.777.2711
Fax: 701.777.2696

Twamley Hall Room 201
264 Centennial Drive Stop 8382
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8382